Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions apply to all purchases of goods which are sold by Frenchies Ltd. By placing your order, you are abiding by these Terms and Conditions.
The company holds the right and ability to change these Terms and Conditions at any given point. The new Terms and Conditions will be put into effect from when it is posted onto the website. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions when using the website.
- Basis of Sale
- Buyers become a representation of the information they have provided when placing an order. The information must be accurate and sufficient for the Seller to fulfil the order placed by the Buyer.
- The Buyer represents it has a legal capacity to enter the contract. NO warranty, commitment or other obligation is to be assumed by the Buyer on the Seller’s or Goods Manufacturer’s behalf without prior written consent.
- There will be no binding variation of these conditions unless there has been a prior agreement made IN WRITING between the authorised representatives of both parties.
- Prices and other documentation are subject to alteration without notice.
- The company is not liable for any loss or damage unless caused by own negligence. NO refunds to be made if the item is bought back in a different condition to which it was sold.
- Any error issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction WITHOUT any liability on the part of the Seller. If there has been a discovery of any errors in the price of goods, we shall contact you to discuss the options of reconfirming the order at the correct price or cancelling the order altogether. If the company is unable to contact the Buyer after 5 days, there will be an automatic cancellation of the order and a full refund will be made into the Buyers’ account.
- We do ensure all our information is correct, however in the event of any inaccuracies, the company will not be held liable.
- All the prices of goods sold are inclusive of VAT where it is applicable.
- The confirmation of the order results in the acceptance of these prices.
- The company reserves the right to alter the prices at any given time.
- The deliveryof goods is completed by the Seller delivering the ordered goods to the confirmed address within the UK (Subject to change) as specific to the Buyers order.
- The Delivery Date is an approximate only and the order may be delivered prior to the Delivery Date, with appropriate notice provided to the Buyer.
- Goods delivered in separate instalments each constitute to their own separate contract.
- If the Buyer fails to claim the delivery or provide the relevant information, instructions or documentation, the Seller is entitled to provide the Buyer with a written notice and the package shall be returned to the Seller and a full refund will be provided to the Buyer.
Damage/Loss in Transit
- The company accepts ZERO liability for any loss or damage during transit due to the issue not being the company’s own negligence.
- The goods delivered should be inspected and a claim should be made to the carriers and to the company within 5 days of receiving the product.
- Any damaged goods may be retained for inspection at the company’s discretion.
- Customers must claim returns or exchanges within 7 days of the date the package was delivered.
- Customers must return the item within 14 days of the returns or exchanges claim.
- The product must be returned to us in the condition that it was received, otherwise returns and exchanges can be refused. UNWORN, UNUSED, IN SELLABLE CONDITION.
- The returns form must be filled out and placed inside the package.
- The returns address must be attached to the outside of the package.
- There will be a returns postage fee, to be paid by customers.
- Refunds will be paid directly into the cardholders account within 3-5 days of the package being received.
- The payment for goods and any delivery charges are to be stated on the Sellers website.
- The payment is due to be made before the delivery date and the time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement. Breach of this agreement will result in termination of the agreement from the Seller.
- No delivery shall be made until the funds have cleared, with the exception of a WRITTEN agreement of credit for business accounts.
- Certain circumstances may require the verification of details from certain banks.
- The risk and ownership of the goods will be passed onto the Buyer when the goods are delivered.
Retention of Title
- The goods shall remain the property of the Seller until the payment has been made in full.
- Unless otherwise stated, the design and layout of this website (including graphics and images) is copyright of Frenchies Ltd.